MSPE Updated

Started by NGTY1991
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NGTY1991

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I had all my documents but was not able to apply for ERAS last year however my MSPE from last year is there and it says that it is "uploaded". I have added quite a few things from last year and I know for sure that the MSPE uploaded isnt the new one.

Does this mean that the programs that I apply for this year will see the MSPE on sept 15 (ie the old one) or is the MSPE only available after oct 1 (which means they will see the updated one)?
 
Thanks APD. And as always, thanks for your time of responding to all of us during this stressful time.