Mssm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pyroporphrin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Mount Sinai on early January. I have not heard back from them. I know some people have gotten acceptances and others alternate list. I also know they send out denials in late march. Does that mean that people that do not hear back from them will at the end of March? Can any one share some usefull information

Members don't see this ad.

Does MSSM really care whether or not you send in an electronic copy of your passport sized photo? Just wondering cause I haven't heard from them since completing the file w/o the electronic photo. I acknowledge I may be reading too much into it though.

I don't know, but I decided not to send one to Columbia and I never heard back from them, oh well!+pity+

Members don't see this ad :)
They don't care. I only sent the actual hard copy photo and I didn't have a problem.

In fact, early copies of their application this year didn't even have that requirement. I asked a friend of mine if he had sent the photo electronically and he insisted there was no requirement for that. I went and go my copy that showed the requirement and he got his, and it didn't! I guess perhaps it was implemented late...

They must have had a rash of ugly peeps showing up for the early interviews...

Originally posted by ewing

are you calling me ugly? im gonna rescind your HUMC acceptance.

No, you're sizzling. BTW, I was kind of pumped when I saw on your sig. that I was admitted....who knew?

Yeah, I was kind of pumped when I saw on your sig. that I was admitted.

thats IT

check you PM's, ExMike.

Originally posted by facted
They don't care. I only sent the actual hard copy photo and I didn't have a problem.

In fact, early copies of their application this year didn't even have that requirement. I asked a friend of mine if he had sent the photo electronically and he insisted there was no requirement for that. I went and go my copy that showed the requirement and he got his, and it didn't! I guess perhaps it was implemented late...

lol, i remember that...classic.

Originally posted by exmike
are you calling me ugly? im gonna rescind your HUMC acceptance.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I should be honored not to be invited for interview. :p

hey guys,
i have an upcoming interview at sinai, and was wondering if anyone could give me some tidbits from their interviews. i read the interview feedback, but i was wondering if there was anything else that i should know.
one of the feedback forms says they are only interviewing into the waitlist, but i dont know how reliable that is.
any info on this?
and how long after do they tell you post interview?

any info will help
thanks

B U M P
there has to be at least one person out there who has interviewed at sinai lately....