pyroporphrin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2004
Status (Visible)
I interviewed at Mount Sinai on early January. I have not heard back from them. I know some people have gotten acceptances and others alternate list. I also know they send out denials in late march. Does that mean that people that do not hear back from them will at the end of March? Can any one share some usefull information

pekq

Gunner
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
NJ
Status (Visible)
Does MSSM really care whether or not you send in an electronic copy of your passport sized photo? Just wondering cause I haven't heard from them since completing the file w/o the electronic photo. I acknowledge I may be reading too much into it though.

pyroporphrin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2004
Status (Visible)
I don't know, but I decided not to send one to Columbia and I never heard back from them, oh well!+pity+

About the Ads

TRUE

slacker extraordinaire
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2004
NYC
www.mdapplicants.com
Status (Visible)
They don't care. I only sent the actual hard copy photo and I didn't have a problem.

In fact, early copies of their application this year didn't even have that requirement. I asked a friend of mine if he had sent the photo electronically and he insisted there was no requirement for that. I went and go my copy that showed the requirement and he got his, and it didn't! I guess perhaps it was implemented late...

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Originally posted by ewing
They must have had a rash of ugly peeps showing up for the early interviews...

are you calling me ugly? im gonna rescind your HUMC acceptance.

ewing

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2003
In da house!
Status (Visible)
No, you're sizzling. BTW, I was kind of pumped when I saw on your sig. that I was admitted....who knew?

linus

fly tux.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2004
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by facted
They don't care. I only sent the actual hard copy photo and I didn't have a problem.

In fact, early copies of their application this year didn't even have that requirement. I asked a friend of mine if he had sent the photo electronically and he insisted there was no requirement for that. I went and go my copy that showed the requirement and he got his, and it didn't! I guess perhaps it was implemented late...

lol, i remember that...classic.

pekq

Gunner
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
NJ
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by ewing
They must have had a rash of ugly peeps showing up for the early interviews...

I guess I should be honored not to be invited for interview. :p

MedAppGurl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2003
New York City
Status (Visible)
hey guys,
i have an upcoming interview at sinai, and was wondering if anyone could give me some tidbits from their interviews. i read the interview feedback, but i was wondering if there was anything else that i should know.
one of the feedback forms says they are only interviewing into the waitlist, but i dont know how reliable that is.
any info on this?
and how long after do they tell you post interview?

any info will help
thanks

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.