MSU-CHM, MCW interviews anyone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Szkwicz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I only applied to four schools, so I'm kinda concerned as to what happens to me with these two.
It seems like it's been taking them forever to decide if they're gonna interview me or not. MCW has been sitting on my secondary since 8/20 and MSU has had mine since 9/12. They've got complete apps and even verified AMCAS apps. I don't know what is taking them so long. I got an interview at Michigan right away, and I know different schools evaluate things differently, but I was pretty sure I'd be competetive at these two schools.
If anyone has heard from MSU-CHM or MCW as to an interview, could you please let me know how long it took??...or let me know if, like me, you're still waiting.
I'm getting tired of waiting on these schools.
Thanks for your responses!

Members don't see this ad.

I inerviewed at MCW on Oct. 26th (accepted there last week). I got my interview invite in early october. I submitted my secondary on July 19th.

I submitted my 2ndary to MCW in July, too, and had not heard from them for months!!!! So I finally called and discovered thaqt there had been a snafu with my transcript and they were not considering my app complete (when in reality it was)...nice of them to notify me, eh? So now that that's taken care of I am wondering if I have been shoved to the back of the line. Hope not. I will be calling them again this week to check, and I might advise that you do too, just to make sure your app's complete.
Good Luck, Shannon