MSU Secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted19731

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received four of them total. Two were blank, and two had the appropriate material.

I received an email on Friday and it was blank as well.

That's pretty bizzare.

Sort of like when I thought PCOM was sending me two letters of rejection - but it turns out one was their Atlanta school. The letters were almost identical accept for a few words.

Eh, you guys don't want to fill out that beast of a secondary anyway. I'm from MI, and I didn't fill it out because it was such a huge huge huge pain in the ass. Had to get "evaluation letters" instead of using my LORs, and the secondary itself is like 10 pages long...

daveyjwin said:
Eh, you guys don't want to fill out that beast of a secondary anyway. I'm from MI, and I didn't fill it out because it was such a huge huge huge pain in the ass. Had to get "evaluation letters" instead of using my LORs, and the secondary itself is like 10 pages long...

Hey, secondary for MSUCOM? How many essays and what kind of essays? If you don't mind sharing :) thanks