MSUCOM accepted people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

WALKE219

k

Members don't see this ad.

What was the size of the envelope in which you guys received your acceptance information, was it small or big and also did it contain many sheets of paper?

Mine was just an e-mail... I don't think I've gotten anything from them via regular mail yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Walke, after the admissions committee gives a final decision on an applicant, is that final or does the dean get the final say of whether someone is accepted or not? also can you please tell me the size of the envelope that you got the acceptance information in. thanx.

After the committee is finished, if you're accepted that's it. The dean is on the committee too fyi. I got a phone call and an email telling me I was accepted. After that they send you some matriculation forms and whatnot. This has nothing to do with your acceptance, just deposit and things like that. It came in a regular envelope though... nothing fancy. They just request transcripts sent to them and their check.

After the committee is finished, if you're accepted that's it. The dean is on the committee too fyi. I got a phone call and an email telling me I was accepted. After that they send you some matriculation forms and whatnot. This has nothing to do with your acceptance, just deposit and things like that. It came in a regular envelope though... nothing fancy. They just request transcripts sent to them and their check.

Thanks WALKE219, now I definitely know I am not accepted because the email I received looked like this:

This is from Kathie Schafer:

you should have a final decision within 3 to 5 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from the admissions office who forwarded my email to Kathie Schafer:

Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:05 PM
To: Kathie Schafer
Subject: FW: Interview Feedback
Importance: High

Would you like to respond to this? We just now got his file back from the Dean and it is ready to be mailed.
~R~

A decision was made on my application on last wednesday or thursday but I never received a phone call or email from them. So if I receive something from them in the mail I know I don't even have to open it and throw it in the garbage because it is going to be a waitlist or rejection.