MSUCOM application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dancote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get everything to MSU that they have asked for. They say they want all MCAT scores listed on your AACOMAS application. What does this mean? What steps do I take to complete this request?

Dan

Members don't see this ad.

If I were you, I would have AACOMAS send your MCATS to MSUCOM and send them directly there yourself. Did you release your scores to AACOMAS on your test day? If not, you will need to do this by going to the AAMC website and requesting it. Then, let AACOMAS know and have them send your scores. I am speaking from personal experience on this one. Make sure this is done correctly. I applied last fall and have had my scores sent THREE times. Dont assume that AACOMAS actually sent them--double check! MSU still does not have my scores. Good luck!!!!

MSU-COM already has the scores from my one and only test (APRIL '04) on the primary application. In fact when I called a week ago the advisor said my MCAT scores "looked good". So, maybe the request is for scores that were not included on the Primary application, such as August scores? Or do they want some sort of special score report in addition to the ones on the primary? Just to ask MSU about this I'd have to wait for a week to get a telephone appointment.
Maybe I just read too much into these things!?

Thank you for any help,

Dan

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else applying to MSU that is filling out the secondaries? What are you doing about the request for MCAT scores? Is this for score that were NOT on your primary application for some reason?

dancote said:
Anyone else applying to MSU that is filling out the secondaries? What are you doing about the request for MCAT scores? Is this for score that were NOT on your primary application for some reason?

Did you select AACOMAS to receive your MCAT scores on the day of the test? If you did, then you should be good to go. If not, AACOMAS does not automatically receive scores and you need to get them sent out. After they receive your scores, then you need to let them know that you need them sent to your schools. Hope that helps!

I just went to the MCAT website, printed a copy off and sent it. It has a confirmation code on it that they can verify if they want. I figured f*&% it, if they need something else they are going to let me know. ;)