MSUCOM Campuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doghead

We make our own luck.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which MSUCOM campus would you choose and why?

Members don't see this ad.

East Lansing, because I've already been here for three years so why not? Also Macomb and Detroit are too close to home.

Members don't see this ad :)
I chose East Lansing, mainly for the size and the feel of the place! The student body is so connected and there's just an overall happy feel there! Plus their facilities are amazing! I was actually on the waiting list for DMC and was called today for a spot but decided to stay with EL :)

I chose East Lansing, mainly for the size and the feel of the place! The student body is so connected and there's just an overall happy feel there! Plus their facilities are amazing! I was actually on the waiting list for DMC and was called today for a spot but decided to stay with EL :)

Congratulations! And to expand on what you said, do each of the sites have their own identifying reputation at all? Or is preference made on location alone?

Congratulations! And to expand on what you said, do each of the sites have their own identifying reputation at all? Or is preference made on location alone?

Its only based on location, all the sites are equal reputation wise

I've visited both EL and Macomb. One is a college town and the other is a suburb. Also Macomb has a very tight knit community as there are only 45 students at that location. It really depends on what you're looking for in med school. Currently I might go with Macomb because I like the location and I'm use to the smaller community, plus it's a little calmer than EL.