MSUCOM Secondary Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

munchkin910

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone receive an email from MSUCOM with a subject title "MSU COM Secondary Application" but did not say anything and there was no file attached?

I was just wondering if they just forgot to attach the secondary application or was that just spam...:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

yea same thing happened to me...so i emailed them and this is the response i got...

"If you have received this email in duplicate, we apologize. We are having technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience.

The Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine invites you to complete our supplemental application.

You can access the application and instructions at http://www.com.msu.edu/admissions/adm.sec.app/

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS.

Your application submission deadline is September 22, 2006

You may request an extension by responding to this email or following the application instructions
"

haha same here...thanx ocean potion for the head start. msu get your act straight... professional schools dont do that ****.lol