Msucom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DCGIRL

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow MSUCOM students,
I was wondering if you have heard anything about finacial aid. I sent in my fafsa about a month ago and haven't heard anything from them. I called the fin aide office and they said that it would be sent to my msu account email, which I haven't been set up with. I guess I am just anxious.
Thanks for your help, Nina

Members don't see this ad.

Nina,
I'm in the same exact boat.

Paperwork from FAFSA for undergrad has never come this early...usually end of march early april...if I remember correctly.

I have to believe that we would receive reminders from the school if our applications were not in order or are deficient in some regard. After all, they're banking on us to occupy one of their seats in the fall, right?

yeah, you really have nothing to worry about, it is still early.

DCGIRL, if you are anxious, I would call and find out how to get set up with your account.
I personally haven't filled out the FAFSA yet. it isn't too bad right?

I hope you both have a great summer, and look forward to meeting you in August!

gonnabeaDO

Members don't see this ad :)
don't worry about the money thing - when i was about to start last year i didn't have a clue what was happenin with financial aid. but as long as you have your fafsa in you should be all square. the money will be there, lol, not for long though! msu is a great program but you really get kinda left in the dark until orientation begins. no worries though, if you have questions post them here or call the school and you will get the answered. enjoy yourselves!

ratch
MSUCOM2007

Thanks for your replies, I look forward to meeting everyone in the fall!!

DCgirl,
I thought you would be interested in knowing that I called student services at MSUCOM to inquire of the activation of my e-mail account. The lady there said that pin numbers and activation information would be sent out in the first couple weeks of April. As you know, we will then be able to find out our financial aid information (assuming it's been sent by that time).

Hope this eases your mind.

Thanks for posting the new info. I look forward to meeting everyone!