msucom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mz.Doctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how soon do you hear from msu, i sent in all my 2ndary stuff during the first week of december.

Members don't see this ad.

Mz.Doctor said:
how soon do you hear from msu, i sent in all my 2ndary stuff during the first week of december.

You should hear in 2-4 weeks if you were selected for an interview. After the interview you should know in about a week or week and half if you got in. They usually have their committee meeting every two weeks on wednesday. GOOD luck!!

MSUCOM or KCUMB? I've been accepted to KCUMB but haven't sent in my secondary into MSU yet. Are both schools comparable?

Members don't see this ad :)
nrddct said:
MSUCOM or KCUMB? I've been accepted to KCUMB but haven't sent in my secondary into MSU yet. Are both schools comparable?

I am a Michigan resident who has spent a lot of time at a hospital affiliated with msucom. everyone I have talked to around there felt that MSUCOM was pretty much the best place to be in terms of osteopathic schools. Michigan is a really big state for osteopathic medicine, with lots of D.O. hospitals, so that is a plus for MSUCOM. I cancelled all of my other D.O. school interviews once they accepted me.

mtDNA said:
I am a Michigan resident who has spent a lot of time at a hospital affiliated with msucom. everyone I have talked to around there felt that MSUCOM was pretty much the best place to be in terms of osteopathic schools. Michigan is a really big state for osteopathic medicine, with lots of D.O. hospitals, so that is a plus for MSUCOM. I cancelled all of my other D.O. school interviews once they accepted me.

yea..i did the same when i got accepted to MSUCOM.