Mt. Sinai and NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eurotrash

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which school would you go to? Which is more prestigious? Also how does u of pitt compare to the two? I'm not concerned with safety or dorms, just prestige/academics.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a first-year at Mt. Sinai, and am having a great time. The faculty are very approachable and gross anatomy was amazing. I have a friend at Pitt who seems to like it (and his training seems to be excellent). I think, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter a great deal where you go, but how you do. Congrats on having such choices!

Goldie I'm a first year too at Sinai. Who are you? I'm the tallest girl in the class :)

Members don't see this ad :)
My dearest E'02,

I am the tallest man in the first year class at Albert Einstein. I think this could be the beginning of something beautiful. I am open to discussion of having children. Do we really want to bring children into this world that could be victims of cruel criticism? Being called names such as, "Big bird," "Empire State Building," "Freak of nature," and "Talley McTall Tall." Yes, you say? Perfect. Email me at [email protected].