Mt. Sinai derm rotation

Started by MehDO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MehDO

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me make it clear that I am not going into derm. I am just a regular medical student who is trying to schedule an elective to learn more about skin conditions.

Can anybody comment on the dermatology rotation at Mt Sinai, such as its strengths and weaknesses, hours, attendings interest in teaching..etc. Thanks a lot
 
Sinai is a great derm program and they have robust eczema research. I know 2 people that rotated there and both enjoyed it very much. If you're not applying for derm, I'd take the rotation after Oct/Nov to avoid the away rotation rush 👍