Mt Sinai PM track

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ifonlyifonly

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm looking into postbaccs and SMPs, and I wanted to know more about Mt. Sinai's program. I can't tell if you take med school classes, and that's a major factor for me.
Also, what is the PM track? If you don't have a 3.5 GPA, but do extremely well in the program (I'm talking 4.0 here) and have a great MCAT like a 39 (which I do thankfully I have something to bargain with) will you get a guaranteed interview? It says you need a 3.5 ugpa, but I wanted to know how flexible that was.
How many of the kids actually get into Mt. Sinai?
Anyone have personal experiences to share?
Thanks!