Rosalind Franklin PMP 2025-2026

Started by tooz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tooz

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone! I'm a non traditional pre med student who is interested in applying for the Rosalind Franklin Pre Matriculation Program for the 2025-2026 cycle. I wanted to open this thread for others connect, ask questions and/or offer advice.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alumni here, avoid this program at all costs. You will do yourself better by going to any other program. I wish someone told this before I started.
 
yeah, i've heard horrible things from this years cohort. they've changed it up a lot, and the matriculation rate to their med school after completion is no longer the same. I've applied to a few other programs that I am now considering over this one. Can I message you for more information?
 
yeah, i've heard horrible things from this years cohort. they've changed it up a lot, and the matriculation rate to their med school after completion is no longer the same. I've applied to a few other programs that I am now considering over this one. Can I message you for more information?
what have you heard? bc I have heard positive things about this program vs the masters program
 
Alumni here, avoid this program at all costs. You will do yourself better by going to any other program. I wish someone told this before I started.
Well, something isn't right, because I actually know someone from '23-24 year's cycle and out of the 15 that attended, 13 got into medical school. 1 of them dropped out due to grades and the final person went to PA school. I am excited to be able to attend. Is there something that I wasn't told?
 
Hey all I was from this past years cohort. Happy to answer questions, just send me a message. Program is free to attend and I had a great experience.