mt sinai

Started by sweetalkr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sweetalkr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have looked on all the fellowship reviews and did not see anything on mt. sinai. Does anyone have any info about its pain program?
I was wondering if fellows took anesthesia call or only pain, if they did all types of procedures, and if they are happy. Thanks.
 
I have looked on all the fellowship reviews and did not see anything on mt. sinai. Does anyone have any info about its pain program?
I was wondering if fellows took anesthesia call or only pain, if they did all types of procedures, and if they are happy. Thanks.

i dont know anything about their program. But in relation to your question about call... fellowships are supposed to be multidisciplinary so I really doubt that a PM&R person or neuro person would be expected to take anesthesia call as well. I am thinking that call is only for pain service.🙄
 
i dont know anything about their program. But in relation to your question about call... fellowships are supposed to be multidisciplinary so I really doubt that a PM&R person or neuro person would be expected to take anesthesia call as well. I am thinking that call is only for pain service.🙄


from my limited info on the program, and it was about 3 years old... i heard it was OK, nothing special but not terrible. The anesthesia program is quite good...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks. I wonder how interventional they are, etc. i was hoping to learn more before i interviewed there to know if i am wasting my time, but oh well. another 500$ at this point is nothing!