MTM Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxgal8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any opinions on the recent updates that have been made to the Medicare Modernization Act, especially Part D? :idea:

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

rxgal8 said:
Any opinions on the recent updates that have been made to the Medicare Modernization Act, especially Part D? :idea:

Thanks
What have they done recently? If by recent you mean august/sept then there's a thread here but if they have made more changes then please let us know!!!!

bbmuffin said:
What have they done recently? If by recent you mean august/sept then there's a thread here but if they have made more changes then please let us know!!!!

By recent, I meant in the past few months (aug/sept, etc). Thanks, I found the thread :)

I have heard it WILL be a big issue or resolution presented on MTMS @ APhA-ASP

Our law group fall qtr did a complete examination of the comments that were made on the CMS bill 4098 (bill that includes MTMS). We found that about 60% of those whose replies concerned MTMS (including physicians and other health care professionals) favored pharmacists being the "primary" providers of MTMS.