Multiple acceptance!

Started by nsu123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nsu123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just want to say to those that have accepted multiple schools to finally decide which school you are attending and let the school you are not attending know you won't be attending this fall. It is already summer and for those students who are wait listed time is ticking. By doing this you would be very helpful not only to the school but to those like me waiting for acceptance. Thank you! I am currently waiting acceptance from Nova and I'm sure some of you have accepted but for some reason will not be attending. Once again please and thank you! You have no idea how helpful this will be!