Multiple acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ABB

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am sure this question is answered in many places in this forum and elsewhere, but i am lazy and need an answer quickly. What exactly is the protocol and timetable for replying to, submitting deposits to hold, withdrawing from, and ultimately locking in a medical school acceptance? The reason I ask is that I just got in to Ohio State, which claims I need to "accept or reject" within 2 weeks. This seems to conflict with what I thought was a uniform policy that you could hold multiple acceptances until May, when you actually had to choose just one and voluntarily reject all others.

Members don't see this ad.

ABB said:
I am sure this question is answered in many places in this forum and elsewhere, but i am lazy and need an answer quickly. What exactly is the protocol and timetable for replying to, submitting deposits to hold, withdrawing from, and ultimately locking in a medical school acceptance? The reason I ask is that I just got in to Ohio State, which claims I need to "accept or reject" within 2 weeks. This seems to conflict with what I thought was a uniform policy that you could hold multiple acceptances until May, when you actually had to choose just one and voluntarily reject all others.

gotta accept and send your deposits is pretty much right away but you have til may 15 to make up your mind and get a refund.