Multiple Admission Dates BESIDES St. Augustine?????

Started by kcrat21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kcrat21

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any other schools besides St. Augustine that offer different admission dates! I know St. Augustine offers spring, summer, and fall--are there any other schools that do that? I'm going to be finished with all of my pre-reqs by the end of this summer but I don't want to have to wait an entire year before I can START school and I don't want to have to put all of my hopes and dreams on St. Augustine!

I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks!
 
I forget which school, but i think I remember seeing one that starts in the winter/spring...yeah i know right...im not much help lol, but yeah.....


ope, I found it...according to PTCAS directory. Winston-Salem State University starts on 1/09/2012
 
Last edited:
where do you find the program listings by start date? I can't find it on the PTCAS website! thanks!
 
Also Azusa Pacific University starts in the beginning of Feb (thats its only start date). I was accepted there and its a great school but I had other schools that I would rather go to that I was still waiting on.

To find the program start date go to the individual school you are interested in and go down to the Program Info box.. this is near the bottom.. Normally just above the class profile info and the program description. It'll. say the program start date is 6-01-11 or whatever. I don't think PTCAS groups schools by starting date so you have to manually look at them all.