Multiple Interview Dates and which one to pick?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jueves

#FreeJueves
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets say a school sends out 3 dates for interviews. Does getting the later(est) date affect your chances of acceptance? Unfortunately I was only able to snag the latest spots for the schools that offered me an interview, and I'm worried that this will affect my chances. Can anyone offer some insight?

Members don't see this ad.

Lets say a school sends out 3 dates for interviews. Does getting the later(est) date affect your chances of acceptance? Unfortunately I was only able to snag the latest spots for the schools that offered me an interview, and I'm worried that this will affect my chances. Can anyone offer some insight?
In my opinion because schools accept people via rolling admissions, I would imagine a later interview date means you compete for less spots? Either that or the school will hold off on selecting applicants until after the last pre-December interview day so they can give each pre-December interviewee an equal chance? I can't really tell what they do.

If all the dates are pre-December I doubt it will make a significant difference in the long run.

Reactions: 1 users