Multiple Many Interview (MMI) prep materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slewis

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of good websites/ books to read up on common ethical dilemmas? Im looking for a solid set of questions to practice for MMI interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know of any resources on the matter, but I'd imagine they are drawn from personal experiences.

From my experience with the Multiple Mini Interviews... There's not much you can really study for and they like it that way. There is generally no right or wrong answer, they just want to see how you reason and think on your feet. As with any other interview, study up on the school, be prepared to answer the basic questions (why our school? Why dentistry? What is special about you? etc...) and then just let them see how great you are at shooting from the hip. Don't worry too much, those were actually some of my favorite interviews.

I did something similar to an MMI interview when I interviewed to be an RA, but the questions can be pretty random depending on who's asking. Some asked why I wanted to be an RA, some asked what fruit I would be and why, and some asked if I were part of a bicycle, what part would I be?

Not sure if dental schools will be just as random in their question-asking, but I think the point is to feel loose and sociable in any given situation. Pretend you're at a professional dinner with some friends, don't be too tense.