angldrps

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2010
Status
Medical Student
I had a question for those who had multiple MCAT scores. Do you remember the order in which they were posted on your application ? I have two scores (22 and a 32 ) and I am being paranoid thinking that since the 22 is listed above the 32, I may get screened out. I know I am probably just over thinking this but if I can get some input that would help.

NeuroLAX

Discere faciendo
Apr 17, 2012
Status
Medical Student
I had a question for those who had multiple MCAT scores. Do you remember the order in which they were posted on your application ? I have two scores (22 and a 32 ) and I am being paranoid thinking that since the 22 is listed above the 32, I may get screened out. I know I am probably just over thinking this but if I can get some input that would help.
Your are drastically over thinking this. Schools will see all of your MCAT scores, including the 32. They are simply listed in the order in which they were reported. Hopefully this will put your paranoia to sleep.

MedPR

Removed
Dec 1, 2011
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Unless ADCOMs can't read dates you will be fine.

OP
A

angldrps

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Thank you guys for the response. This whole application process has made me a nervous wreck!

Nov 5, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Thank you guys for the response. This whole application process has made me a nervous wreck!
Don't worry, it only get's worse :scared:

You will not be screened out. As the above poster stated, It will go in the order you took them by date. A score of 32 and a decent GPA, you will not have any stats holding you back, the rest is you and your personality.

Good Luck :thumbup:

torshi

Squirrel
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2010
you'll be good to go, there are many people who do well the 2nd time on the MCAT and adcoms know this, hence they look at all your scores and when you took it.

OP
A

angldrps

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2010
Status
Medical Student
i just noticed that out of the two scores listed under the "official MCAT score", only 32 is highlighted with blue. This isn't the case in the section where I typed in my scores on my own, but that doesn't matter since only the official scores get reported.
thanks again for the advice !

MedPR

Removed
Dec 1, 2011
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Don't worry, it only get's worse :scared:

You will not be screened out. As the above poster stated, It will go in the order you took them by date. A score of 32 and a decent GPA, you will not have any stats holding you back, the rest is you and your personality.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Ugh don't remind us.

DrMediterranean

7+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2011
Status
Medical Student
no bro you are all set. the MCATs have dates attached to them so what you are talking about is irrelevant. good luck :thumbup: