• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Multiple personal statements are stupid

jemc2000

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2003
Lakeland, FL
    How can you say "why I want to be a pharmacist" to a school in a different way than you said it in your pharmcas statement?

Pharmcas seems sooooooo stupid, when we still have to do all the same stuff for each school. :mad:

Sorry. Just venting my frustration with the system.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

skp

free to highest bidder
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Dec 1, 2004
    IOWA - YOUR GAIN IS OUR LOSS
      jemc2000 said:
      How can you say "why I want to be a pharmacist" to a school in a different way than you said it in your pharmcas statement?

Pharmcas seems sooooooo stupid, when we still have to do all the same stuff for each school. :mad:

Sorry. Just venting my frustration with the system.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

totally agree

LBS615

LBS615
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jan 24, 2005
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      1. Pharmacy Student
        For Nova I used the same personal statement from pharmcas for Nova's secondary. My friend who went there told me to do it. Her brother did it- he is a 1st year- and I did too- I got accepted, so obviously they didn't mind.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.