Multiple personal statements are stupid

Started by jemc2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jemc2000

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How can you say "why I want to be a pharmacist" to a school in a different way than you said it in your pharmcas statement?

Pharmcas seems sooooooo stupid, when we still have to do all the same stuff for each school. 😡

Sorry. Just venting my frustration with the system.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
jemc2000 said:
How can you say "why I want to be a pharmacist" to a school in a different way than you said it in your pharmcas statement?

Pharmcas seems sooooooo stupid, when we still have to do all the same stuff for each school. 😡

Sorry. Just venting my frustration with the system.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

totally agree
 
What if you have multiple personalities? 😛
 
For Nova I used the same personal statement from pharmcas for Nova's secondary. My friend who went there told me to do it. Her brother did it- he is a 1st year- and I did too- I got accepted, so obviously they didn't mind.