Multiple Sclerosis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parasiteatwork

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I am very new to the field of neurology and am supposed to write a paper on- "The benefits of Novatrom treatment in secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis". I was wondering if anyone could give me some internet sites from where i could get some information.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

parasiteatwork said:
Hello
I am very new to the field of neurology and am supposed to write a paper on- "The benefits of Novatrom treatment in secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis". I was wondering if anyone could give me some internet sites from where i could get some information.
Thanks

To do some honest reseach? http://www.pubmed.gov

To copy information from? http://loser.before-reality.net/

parasiteatwork said:
Hello
Thanks

Perhaps you mean "Novantrone" (also known as mitoxantrone)?
Try plugging that into a google search and you should get plenty.

And hey, how about that natalizumab? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Didn't even survive as long as the Cox 2's before it was yanked today! And to think I was just considering throwing my 1st couple of patients on it . . . .

Members don't see this ad :)
neurologist said:
And hey, how about that natalizumab? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Didn't even survive as long as the Cox 2's before it was yanked today! And to think I was just considering throwing my 1st couple of patients on it . . . .

Yeah, that is a bummer. Galetta at UPenn gave us a noon lecture on the preliminary results during interview day in November. It seemed extremely promising...

Thnx guys....for the help!!! :)

GopherBrain said:
Yeah, that is a bummer. Galetta at UPenn gave us a noon lecture on the preliminary results during interview day in November. It seemed extremely promising...

So did Felbamate, way back when . . .
And Trovan . . .
And FenPhen . . .
And Clozaril . . .
And troglitazone . . .
And cisapride . . .

The list goes on . . . .

As long as we delude ourselves into thinking that medications can and/or should be 100% safe for all patients under all circumstances, we're going to miss out on a lot of "promising" possibilities.

Tylenol has killed more people than all the above combined.