Murphy Deming Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ki_wannabe_PT

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have or had an interview with Murphy Deming? What was it like? I have one coming up next month and could use some advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I also applied to Murphy Deming and haven’t heard anything yet, when did you hear from them? And would you mind sharing your stats?

So sorry Im just seeing this...I applied 10/23, heard back for an interview 10/2, interviewed 11/9 and got accepted today 11/13.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I applied to Murphy Deming kind of late in the cycle but have a growing interest. Do you mind sharing your stats? And how did you feel about the school?

Hi! I applied to Murphy Deming kind of late in the cycle but have a growing interest. Do you mind sharing your stats? And how did you feel about the school?
Hi! I LOVE the program and plan on attending there! I actually fell in love with it on the interview day as I had never visited before then! They have the kindest gestures that really made me realize they see applicants as people rather than just another number. The program is really nice and i really like the emphasis on interprofessionalism. The professors are very personable and sweet and they really do seem to care about their students. It is kinda in the "country" side so it is not really in a big city so that's something to consider but I'm already used to that.

Here are my stats:
CGPA: 3.75
PGPA: 3.95
GRE: 143V, 148Q, 4.5 AWA
I had about 400 shadowing hours in a lot of different settings and I was very involved in extracurricular activities as well.

Hope this helps!

Hi! I LOVE the program and plan on attending there! I actually fell in love with it on the interview day as I had never visited before then! They have the kindest gestures that really made me realize they see applicants as people rather than just another number. The program is really nice and i really like the emphasis on interprofessionalism. The professors are very personable and sweet and they really do seem to care about their students. It is kinda in the "country" side so it is not really in a big city so that's something to consider but I'm already used to that.

Here are my stats:
CGPA: 3.75
PGPA: 3.95
GRE: 143V, 148Q, 4.5 AWA
I had about 400 shadowing hours in a lot of different settings and I was very involved in extracurricular activities as well.

Hope this helps!

Thank you!! So good to know. If I end up not getting an interview for this year I'll definitely reapply next year. Good luck!!