Oct 6, 2013
Clemson, SC
Status
Physical Therapy Student
Has anyone heard back from the Early Decision cycle? I've heard acceptances are sent by mail and deferrals are sent by email.

Mar 26, 2013
Status
Rehab Sci Student
I have not heard back yet either! I emailed the admission office over the weekend and the coordinator said we would likely be notified early December. I am very anxious too haha.

Erin

OP
R
Oct 6, 2013
Clemson, SC
Status
Physical Therapy Student
The OT applicants received emails today if they were not accepted for ED, so something should be coming soon.

Nov 28, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I got in this week too! Any of you all planning on attending? I can't decide if MUSC is where I want to go

Mar 26, 2013
Status
Rehab Sci Student
I am planning on attending MUSC. I really love both the program and the area. I've visited the school for tours / info sessions twice.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to help lol.

Erin

Nov 28, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Awesome! I am going to visit next Monday. Any cool places I should check out to help with my decision?

Mar 26, 2013
Status
Rehab Sci Student
That will be fun! How long will you be there for? There are tons of places to visit in downtown Charleston near campus. A lot of restaurants, stores, and sports bars.

Folly beach is a fun area as well. Very laid back with more sports bars and small shops. There will probably be people surfing in the water, too!

Erin

Nov 20, 2013
Anyone hear anything yet?? I know they are to release the rest of the class by the end of the month but I did not know if the were ahead of schedule.

Jan 22, 2014
Anyone hear anything yet?? I know they are to release the rest of the class by the end of the month but I did not know if the were ahead of schedule.
I am waiting too, applied regular cycle...so anxious! :whistle: Please let me know when you hear back! Do you know if they notify in case of nonacceptance? I hope they do!!

Nov 20, 2013
I did not. But I have asked that in the past. They said they fill half the class with early decision and the second half with regular

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Nov 20, 2013
University of Tampa

Cum GPA: 3.54 (PTCAS)
Pre req GPA: 3.51(PTCAS)
GRE: 153 V 155 Q 4.5 AW
Volunteer hours: 20 inpatient, 124 outpatient and 40 on a base

Extracurricular: varsity tennis team, USO organization, VP of a pt club, 3 other societies, food bank volunteering, healthy eating teaching, and tennis instructor for an academy

Work: worked at a tech, internship at IMG and 2 jobs

You?