-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MUSC 2013
Started by rmaddre
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am absolutely attending
One classmate down, 63 more to go! Haha
Erin
That will be fun! How long will you be there for? There are tons of places to visit in downtown Charleston near campus. A lot of restaurants, stores, and sports bars.
Folly beach is a fun area as well. Very laid back with more sports bars and small shops. There will probably be people surfing in the water, too!
Erin
Folly beach is a fun area as well. Very laid back with more sports bars and small shops. There will probably be people surfing in the water, too!
Erin
Anyone hear anything yet?? I know they are to release the rest of the class by the end of the month but I did not know if the were ahead of schedule.
I am waiting too, applied regular cycle...so anxious!
Please let me know when you hear back! Do you know if they notify in case of nonacceptance? I hope they do!! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called them today and he said how they will probably release the decisions beginning of March now
Thank you! Will try to deal with my anxiety a bit longer. Did you dare to ask how many spots were left? 🙂
I did not. But I have asked that in the past. They said they fill half the class with early decision and the second half with regular
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
Thanks! Lets keep our hopes up!

I was wait listed today. Did you hear back?
Do you mind sharing your stats? Pls. 🙂
University of Tampa
Cum GPA: 3.54 (PTCAS)
Pre req GPA: 3.51(PTCAS)
GRE: 153 V 155 Q 4.5 AW
Volunteer hours: 20 inpatient, 124 outpatient and 40 on a base
Extracurricular: varsity tennis team, USO organization, VP of a pt club, 3 other societies, food bank volunteering, healthy eating teaching, and tennis instructor for an academy
Work: worked at a tech, internship at IMG and 2 jobs
You?
Cum GPA: 3.54 (PTCAS)
Pre req GPA: 3.51(PTCAS)
GRE: 153 V 155 Q 4.5 AW
Volunteer hours: 20 inpatient, 124 outpatient and 40 on a base
Extracurricular: varsity tennis team, USO organization, VP of a pt club, 3 other societies, food bank volunteering, healthy eating teaching, and tennis instructor for an academy
Work: worked at a tech, internship at IMG and 2 jobs
You?
yup on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493562270748955/