MUSC Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Did anybody hear anything from this school? I applied 7/5 and nothing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone's application been marked as complete? I submitted my supplemental fee the day it came out.

Did you smile in your passport style photo? I’m seeing in some places a passport style photo requires that your mouth is closed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite last week for October, Today got an email changing date to January :(
Has this ever happen to anyone? Do schools know if you get other interview invites?

Got an interview invite last week for October, Today got an email changing date to January :(
Has this ever happen to anyone? Do schools know if you get other interview invites?
Same thing happened to me. All my other interviews are in October so it's weird they would push it back so far. Have you contacted them to ask why they have done this.

Same thing happened to me. All my other interviews are in October so it's weird they would push it back so far. Have you contacted them to ask why they have done this.
No I didn’t but that now puts us after class is announced in December. I’m also OOS.

Interview #2
Notification date:
8/29
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/4
Application complete date: 8/6
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 4.0; overall: 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual 10/21

Interview #1
Notification date:
08/11
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/19
Application complete date: 08/02
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.7; overall: 3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 20 TS, 23 PAT, 22 Reading, No
Method of interview: Virtual 10/07

Has anyone heard anything from MUSC? How were your interviews if you had them?

Haven't heard anything either. I'm IS.
Kind of makes me nervous because they usually send out acceptances at around 10 AM according to the 2026 sdn forums.

I’m very nervous because someone said they got accepted at 8:35am on Reddit.

I haven’t heard anything back from MUSC - not even a rejection yet. Is there still a chance I may get an after-Dec interview??

Has anyone had any updates on interviews/acceptances/rejections? I feel like this is one of a few threads where it's like a dead end:rofl:

I have not heard a peep! No interview invites. I have reached out twice to admissions and they just say they are still reviewing my application.

Rejected w/o interview!
Same. I just received my rejection email. No interview here either. They said this was one of their most competitive cycles yet, with over 1,400 applications and only 80 seats.

• Care
I had an interview a month ago and haven’t heard back

Accepted In January. :)

I was wondering if there was a possibility of making a GC for the class of 2027. I just wanted to get some form of communication started between us all.

Anyone have an interview weeks ago and not hear anything back?

Accepted In January. :)

I was wondering if there was a possibility of making a GC for the class of 2027. I just wanted to get some form of communication started between us all.

Congrats!, There’s one already made on Facebook MUSC College of Dental Medicine Class of 2027.