MUSC interview... any advice???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mindy510

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'll have an interview with MUSC next Friday. Do you have any advice? What's the interview process? what's MUSC pharmacy program known for? I'm nervous, please help me out!! ohh, also what about dress up? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Mindy510 said:
Hi all,

I'll have an interview with MUSC next Friday. Do you have any advice? What's the interview process? what's MUSC pharmacy program known for? I'm nervous, please help me out!! ohh, also what about dress up? :)

Did you check the interview feedback section of this website? Also, there are some MUSC threads within this forum already. If you do a search, you should be able to find someone that has already interviewed there that you could PM. Good luck.

Mindy510 said:
Hi all,

Agree with FutureRxGal - definitely check out the interview feedback section. Don't worry - it's not that scary! As for dress, I think "business casual" is fine - I wore a suit, and there were other people in suits, but some other girls in dress pants or skirt/blouse or guys with shirt/tie. Just something that looks nice and neat and is comfortable since you'll be there for the better part of the day.

I interviewed there in Feb. (and got accepted!), so you can PM me if you have other specific questions.

Good luck!
:)