MUSC Masters Program

Started by Turnowm2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Turnowm2

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a senior ACS Biochemistry major/bio minor at Winthrop University and am looking at applying to MUSC's masters program. Has anyone gotten accepted into this program? I have a 3.3cgpa and have all the pre-reqs including biochem 1 and 2. I have not yet taken the MCAT but will do so in January. I am active in multiple organizations, D1 athlete, 2 years organic chem research, registered CNA, 120 shadowing hours PA and MD, hundreds of volunteer hours...I am wondering if I would be competitive for this program. I decided to not apply to medical school due to my lower gpa. I would appreciate any responses, especially suggesting other programs where I may be competitive. Thank you!