MUSC? south carolina

Started by snowinter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snowinter

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
has anyone heard about MUSC ? (south carolina)


the dates seem to be really booked.. and I can't move my date around -- and it is conflicting with another school. So I am trying to decide which one to cancel. It seems to be really popular. does anyone know anything about the program?

thanks
snow
 
I have heard from many faculty and residents that MUSC is a solid program. Cannot tell you with too much detail, however. I agree that it must be very popular (although I think that they only interview a handful of applicants on any given day)....I replied to my invite about 30 min after I received it a few weeks ago and still had to settle for my second choice.