Open OB/GYN residency position (PGY-2) in Southeast

Started by ras0812
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ras0812

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a chief resident at a residency program in the southeast. We currently have a PGY-2 spot open. If you are interested, please PM me. If you are not in good standings at your current residency program, you will not be considered.
 
Hi,

I am first year OBGYN (preliminary) resident in NY area. I am interested to join your program in PGY2. Please e-mail if the position is still open.

Thanks much.
 
Hi, i am interested in OB. Currently I am finishing my intern year in FP but after much thought have decided this is not the best fit for me. Please let me know if the position is still available. If not, since you are chief resident do you mind sharing some advise as of which would be better, to try switching, reentering the match vs finishing FP and applying for OB? Thank you