Musc status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

froggie645

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was placed on the wait list.....=( Just curious what everyone else's status is. Could you also share your STATS?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!! I hope you make it off the wait list! I was just accepted with a 3.7 1200 GRE 4.0 writing....about 100 hours in OT work and about 500 in other health care settings. Best of luck to you!

wait-listed as well :(

Cum GPA: 3.52
Pre-req GPA ~ 3.7
GRE: 550Q 540V 4.0 writing
Observation/volunteering: 70 OT hours, I don't think their app asked for other volunteer hours but I have roughly 100 non-OT volunteer hours

Here's hoping we hear back soon! I don't know what boat you're in but I'm still in undergrad not set to graduate until June so knowing I might not hear back until May 1st is really disheartening :/ good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
what are your stats, froggie? just curious.

I was just notified that I am on the alternate list as well. :(

Cum GPA: 3.51
GRE: 1100, writing: 4.0

Almost 200 hours in 2 different OT settings, around 100 hours in other related volunteer settings.

Any idea how many alternates there are!??!?

Hi everyone,

I just received an acceptance email today for MUSC :) I'm not sure if I'm going or not. I feel like it's been so hard to get information about grad schools in general besides what is on US News Report and the schools' own websites. Anyone know more about the school?

Stats (copied and pasted from that one sticky):
University: Trinity University
Major: Sociology
Overall GPA: 3.7
GRE: 70% percentile, new GRE format

Have managed a group home for folks with autism for the past 3.5 years. 240 observation hours with OT and speech path. Owner of own crafting company

Volunteer: Foster home for dogs for 3 years, volunteered in canine rescue, was an intern at an Austin, TX music tv station, volunteered with miniature horses at an animal-assisted therapy organization