Musc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kgymnast19

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here apply to the Medical University of South Carolina? I haven't really heard much talk about the school and there's only 1 interview experience posted on SDN. My interview is coming up Jan 21st and I was just curious if anyone else applied there.
 
they called me, hmmm, monday i think it was to set it up for jan 21st... did you apply there as well?
 
Oh, I have not got a call yet. I did apply there. I've heard from others that the interview is really laid back.