Europe Muscle Anatomy and such

Started by Budlover
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Budlover

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dont know if this is the right place..

But i am studying to become a personal trainer... At High school etc i never focused on homework and stuff.. never completed school at all.. This dosent mean i am stupid.. But i have no experience when it comes to proper studying techniques.


I have now 7 days to complete 10 multiple choice exams on the online studies for PT in Sweden.


Im missing Specific Muscle Anatomy,

and Injury related stuff..

I am REALLY Struggling with memorising all the Anatomy stuff.. I completed the Basal Anatomy which includes Cell membranes, mitochondria etc.. But the Skeletal, Muscle Anatomy i find very uninteresting... But i need to learn this stuff..


Any tips on how i can memorise and complete this study in 7 days studying 8 hours?


I just need to complete the "Pre- Exam multiple choices" so I can start my practical studies.. And then i can spend 2 months studying the anatomy properly


Thanks guys!