Mwu-az

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allizwell10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone with January interviews heard back from MWU-AZ yet???
I did mine in first week of Jan but did not hear anything yet :(( stressed:(:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview actually? I had interview on Jan 25 and im hope to hear something from them.

All acceptances are given out. Next round of deposits are due this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
All acceptances are given out. Next round of deposits are due this week.

I'll be withdrawing here in the next couple of days so at least one spot will open up. Hope one of you all get it.

I'll be withdrawing here in the next couple of days so at least one spot will open up. Hope one of you all get it.

I'll be doing the same thing next week. I loved everything about MWU except the price. Good luck to you guys, I hope one of you will get my spot!

Could u tell me how did u know that all acceptance are given out? I am wait-listed so would really appreciate to know

so you mean they are totally done with acceptances? Or you meant for those who had interviews early in January?

I saw someone said that she had interview this week or last monday. Then they are all waitlisting or rejected?

I had mine on Jan 11!!! no reply yet! I am bummed if all acceptances are already given out:(

I had mine on Jan 11!!! no reply yet! I am bummed if all acceptances are already given out:(

All acceptances are NOT given out. There will be more as more people turn down their acceptances. Don't lose hope yet!

All acceptances are NOT given out. There will be more as more people turn down their acceptances. Don't lose hope yet!

Thankx for giving me hope :))) Do you mind asking me how you know if all acceptances are not given out yet???

Thankx for giving me hope :))) Do you mind asking me how you know if all acceptances are not given out yet???

All acceptances are given out, but not all deposits are received. They only received ~80 deposits so far, and some of the people that already made deposits may have put down multiple deposits or is still waiting for their state school. So as long as the other ~30 people who were accepted don't put down a deposit, there is a spot for someone else.

so u mean all the people who interview now and onwards (I do have an interview at mwu-az 2/21 lol) are going to be waitlisted automatically?

so u mean all the people who interview now and onwards (I do have an interview at mwu-az 2/21 lol) are going to be waitlisted automatically?

From this point on...you can be rejected, put on the alternate list, or accepted as spots become available.