MWU-CCP & MWU-CPG Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starrfishes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have turned your applications pretty recently, to both or either schools close to the March 1 application deadline, have you guys heard anything back yet? My application finally turned complete very recently.

So my question is, how long after did they get back to you after your application was marked complete? Just wondering... :oops:

I don't know what the chances are for turning an application in this late, being that it's pretty close to the deadline and all...does anyone know how many seats are left, or when they stop doing MCV for CCP?

Any response will be greatly appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I finished my application on the 8th of Feb. but still haven't heard anything from them.

Escape said:
Same here. I finished my application on the 8th of Feb. but still haven't heard anything from them.

I completed my application on Feb. 7 to MWU-CPG. I received a letter on the 27 inviting me for an interview. I have heard that they will interview ~200 more through the end of April.

Members don't see this ad :)
So when is your MCV? Anyway, good luck........

I just heard back from Midwestern - Glendale. I completed my supplemental application a week before it was due and it showed "complete" around the 27th of February. I got an e-mail invite for the interview on March 13th. So you're looking at 2-4 weeks post completion to hear anything. My friend however turned his in the same day as I did and got an interview invitation less than a week afterwards. Good luck to everyone

The funny thing about my app. is i sent it and did a delivery confirmation to see when they got it, and i got an interview invite the day after they received it.... but even 2 weeks after my interview, my status still says they never received my supplemental app!

My Chicago app was sent back to me b/c apparently the app had to be turned in by the 1st of March. (I postmarked mine on the 1st).

However for Glendale, they still accepted my app. which was also postmarked on the 1st.

I am anxiously waiting to hear back from Glendale...

FutureRX said:
My Chicago app was sent back to me b/c apparently the app had to be turned in by the 1st of March. (I postmarked mine on the 1st).

However for Glendale, they still accepted my app. which was also postmarked on the 1st.

I am anxiously waiting to hear back from Glendale...

I was going crazy because I didn't hear anything from Glendale for a good two weeks. My PCAT score was very low and I thought they would look at it and throw my app. straight to the rejection pile... They must have seen something in the rest of my app that helped them overlook it because I'll be interviewing on the 11th of april. It just goes to show that well-rounded apps are more important than any great accomplishment in one category. Good luck to you

shaun009 said:
I was going crazy because I didn't hear anything from Glendale for a good two weeks. My PCAT score was very low and I thought they would look at it and throw my app. straight to the rejection pile... They must have seen something in the rest of my app that helped them overlook it because I'll be interviewing on the 11th of april. It just goes to show that well-rounded apps are more important than any great accomplishment in one category. Good luck to you

good luck w/yr interview.. :luck:
Glendale is a beautiful campus...very organize..you'll have an interview, then tour, lunch and financial aide section..I liked it there, really want to go there..I'm on alternate list from early Jan interview..I really like the campus...So good luck... :)

I submitted everything by January 1 and then had my mcv the first week of February. I was accepted about three weeks later.

ChicagoPillBox - Were you accepted to the campus in Chicacgo ( I know it seems like a funny question - but all us Phoenix residents are worrying about the spaces filling up! ) Can anyone tell me what MCV means?

shaun009 said:
ChicagoPillBox - Were you accepted to the campus in Chicacgo ( I know it seems like a funny question - but all us Phoenix residents are worrying about the spaces filling up! ) Can anyone tell me what MCV means?

it means mandatory campus visit. They do that at the chicago campus instead of a formal interview. Atleast thats what i think.

thanks 07.. tell me, are you going to midwestern-glendale?

shaun009 said:
thanks 07.. tell me, are you going to midwestern-glendale?

yeah, that was my first choice. So i will be going there.