MWU-CPG post-interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alex05

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My little bro(GPA-3.8, PCAT-94%) has an interview at MWU-CPG and was wondering if anyone knew what his post-interview chances of getting in were? Do they interview a lot of people? Also, if anyone has anything to say about the school. Thanks in advance guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Remember that his stats will only get him an interview. After that, the rest is up to him. I have heard that that the interviewers do not see your stats when they are conducting the interview. You will mostly likely be assessed on what you have to say in an interview at this point. Last year they interviewed 350 people for 73 spots. They will be doing the same. I would advise him to get his application in as soon as possible.

My stats are not as good as his but I have a 98% PCAT score. I have a campus visit lined up for Midwestern Chicago but am still waiting to hear from Midwestern Arizona.\

one more question. When is his interview for????

His interview is on Dec. 22. So they interview about 350 for 73 spots. I thought they had a larger class size.

Alex05 said:
His interview is on Dec. 22. So they interview about 350 for 73 spots. I thought they had a larger class size.

My class size is 130 (graduation 08). I think that that person was reading off of the PharmCAS website where at the time (April 05) there were only 73 accepted. They put many many people on the alternate list last year from what I have gathered from admissions. I hope that they won't do that again this year.

I would highly doubt that they would make a smaller class for next year.

Your brother has very good stats, but as the previous person said, the interview is what seals the deal. Tell him to learn as much as he can about being a clinical pharmacist.