1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Mwu-cpg

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by blueclassring, Dec 31, 2008.

1. blueclassring

blueclassring Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    If you have been accepted to Midwestern University, Glendale the format of the webpage you login for your interview changes!

If it does, you've been accepted. If it hasn't, they're still making a decision!!

Just a heads up!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PharmersMarket

PharmersMarket Accepted Pharmacy Student
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I'm just wondering why I haven't received a letter from them (i know I'm not accepted, but atleast knowing I'm on alternate) and I can't seem to contact them right now (probably on vacation/break)

How many have been pulled off alternate? Like approximately 40%?

#2 PharmersMarket, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  4. blueclassring

blueclassring Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    It's hard to say because even as students we're not privy to that sort of information. I do know that they pull people off the alternate list until the very end(about Mid-May).

The faculty here is great and the curriculum is fantastic. I have about 6 months to go and don't regret going to this school!!