MWU IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HDP

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get accepted to this school and going next year? Or anyone here a dental student that goes to MWU IL? I would like to hear any thoughts anyone has about this school that is attending or going to attend.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have not recently. I have followed that thread, but with searching I haven't really found a lot of information where students have posted about the school. I know it is fairly new but I still thought current students would have posted a lot of things on here. But then again they are probably more worried about studying and passing!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Surely someone on here knows something about MWU-IL?

Check an old IL accepted thread and message someone that has a little history of posting (a new user saying "I got accepted" might not yield much). Or try the dental forum. In general, there's not a whole lot of casual browsing going on from current students.

I was accepted today, and I'm from the area, so I may be able to answer some of your questions...what are you wondering?

I am a current student at MWU IL. Feel free to PM me with specific questions.