-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mwu il
Started by TriangleZuikis
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh geez, tell me about it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my portal updated asking for a deposit a few mins ago. accepted!
What is the portals website? I forgot how to get to it.
They gave you a link in the e-mail that offers the interview. I'm bummed - my portal thing hasn't changed at all - I wonder if this means rejection? 🙁
Hopefully not 🙁
I just got a call from midwestern illinois for an acceptance - do not rely on the portal site! haha , mine is still blank
I just got a call from midwestern illinois for an acceptance - do not rely on the portal site! haha , mine is still blank
maybe the portal works if your OOS? I'm IN!
Yeah they called my celli - maybe they only call locals? Not sure, I live really close by 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My portal didn't update - maybe they had a hard time updating it or something and just decided to call. If you have that update I would just assume that you got in!
Yea it lists all the transcripts and everything that need to be sent. I hope thats the case!
It is! Just got a call and the portal was updated! I'm in-state BTW.
Parents just told me I missed my acceptance call!! I will be giving up my spot today so good luck waitlist hopefuls
At first glance it looks like The early acceptances were given to applicants that interviewed earlier on. I called and they said some decisions haven't been processed yet so watch the snail mail over the next few days. Whether that was a kind way of saying I'm waitlisted or rejected who knows
Applied to MWU CDMI- October 1st (added school late)
Interviewed November 19th
Accepted today, notified via cell phone at 10 am EST
AADSAS updated today-"offer made" (before today, Midwestern wasnt even on there.
Also im OOS.
ogpa-3.65, sci gpa-3.5,
AA-20, PAT-17, TS-19
Good luck everyone!
Interviewed November 19th
Accepted today, notified via cell phone at 10 am EST
AADSAS updated today-"offer made" (before today, Midwestern wasnt even on there.
Also im OOS.
ogpa-3.65, sci gpa-3.5,
AA-20, PAT-17, TS-19
Good luck everyone!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 768
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 4K