MWU interview waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stalkyyy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got an email from MWU this morning that I was put on the interview waitlist? Is this pretty much a rejection? I didn't know you could go on a waitlist before even interviewing. They say its a positive thing but I feel like they are nicely laying me down haha. Any input into what this means would be awesome. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to the club!!! I got same email in July.. We can't really tell if they will go back to us later or not, but all we have now is to look at it positively that it is not a rejection like other students got... On other hand, maybe they're waiting grades for fall semester or something..I got email from other school saying specifically that they want an update for grades after fall semester. So maybe that's what it is, and MWU just send that generic email... Who knows...

Members don't see this ad :)
I read from a thread last cycle someone got waitlisted for an interview and ended up getting a post december interview and getting in. If they wanted to reject you, they would have. Something on your app got their attention so you are just on the border right now.

I read from a thread last cycle someone got waitlisted for an interview and ended up getting a post december interview and getting in. If they wanted to reject you, they would have. Something on your app got their attention so you are just on the border right now.
Thanks for the input, better than a rejection I guess

Hey guys,

I got an email from MWU this morning that I was put on the interview waitlist? Is this pretty much a rejection? I didn't know you could go on a waitlist before even interviewing. They say its a positive thing but I feel like they are nicely laying me down haha. Any input into what this means would be awesome. Thanks!
Have u heard anything since?

Reactions: 1 user
Have u heard anything since?
I havent. I sent them an update of things I've done this past semester and all they said was "Thank you for the update, we have added it to your file. Your application remains on the waitlist for interview list." Oh well, better than a rejection