MWU student - apartment, need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pumpUup

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied for apartment in campus. However I just got rejected.

I need to find a new place to stay. Can someone tell me a apartment that is close from campus, cheap, no bug problems(i hate bugs), clean, got fast(i mean FAST!) internet connection, and a nice view?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you wanna live in the ghetto, then yes. look on craigslist. find stuff around ASU west. i think its reltively cheaper, and not that far.

and as expensive as... you get the idea. Isn't there anything cheaper?

I'm unaware of your expectations. I live in San Lagos right now and its a little less than $500 a month for me for everything including utilies and internet/cable (I live with 2 roommates in a 3 bdrm). Living on campus is not that cheap from what I understand.

Live south of Bell or East of 51st ave and it will be cheaper and not as nice (IMHO).

U can look around the net for others: http://tinyurl.com/yzelub8

I'm unaware of your expectations. I live in San Lagos right now and its a little less than $500 a month for me for everything including utilies and internet/cable (I live with 2 roommates in a 3 bdrm). Living on campus is not that cheap from what I understand.

Live south of Bell or East of 51st ave and it will be cheaper and not as nice (IMHO).

U can look around the net for others: http://tinyurl.com/yzelub8

I guess I forgot that you could have roomates and split the cost. I don't have that option, so taking the whole $1500 a month solo is pretty steep. But those apartments are AWESOME... I wish I could afford it.

Try Sierra Canyon :)

I guess I forgot that you could have roomates and split the cost. I don't have that option, so taking the whole $1500 a month solo is pretty steep. But those apartments are AWESOME... I wish I could afford it.

So where did you choose to stay?

I wish I can live in either studio or 1 room for price of less than 700.

I am planning to fly to Arizona either late April or early May to look around and find the best place to live. If any of you are interested in doing the same thing, maybe we can do it together and get to know each other before the class starts.