My 1st acceptance !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jafri91

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into LECOM today, My first acceptance! I'm supposed to hear back from NSU on Friday, and I have an interview at AZCOM next month, so hopefully I'll have more good news and some options.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has offered me any help from sdn, its really a big relief to know you are in someplace.

And to everyone else who is still waiting on hearing back from places dont give up hope :thumbup: .

(btw in case anyone is wondering, I picked the ISP, and I have been waiting forever to put a school in my sig :) )

Members don't see this ad.

I got into LECOM today, My first acceptance! I'm supposed to hear back from NSU on Friday, and I have an interview at AZCOM next month, so hopefully I'll have more good news and some options.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has offered me any help from sdn, its really a big relief to know you are in someplace.

And to everyone else who is still waiting on hearing back from places dont give up hope :thumbup: .

(btw in case anyone is wondering, I picked the ISP, and I have been waiting forever to put a school in my sig :) )

Congrats! Who knows maybe we'll see each other at LECOM. If you check the Class of 2011 thread I have put up the 2004 and 2006 match lists if your interested!

Good luck on your other interviews and NSU!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
that's great news! congrats!

muy bien.

Por qué escogió usted ISP

Congrats!! Go crazy this weekend!:)

congrats! hopefully i'll know how that feels soon.

Congrats. For me I felt a huge burden lifted off my shoulders when I got my first letter. Then I finally realized that I would be a physician. Now it is just a matter of picking the school that best fits me.

Congratulations Jafri91

Members don't see this ad :)
YaY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! U DID IT!!!!

awwww congratulations!! must be an awesome feeling!! one i could only dream of at the moment :scared:

Thanks for the comments !!

bkpa2med: I'll be sure to check it out

Dr.Inviz: I picked ISP b/c after speaking with some students from LECOM I felt it would allow me to have more time to read and take in the material and study around my own daily schedule. I'm no slacker but 8 - 5 manditory classes is rough 5 days a week, and I still have the option of attending class if I dont understand a topic

MRa2z & amathew:
Its still on Jan, my cousin got into med school the day before classes started, so don't give up !! I hope you guys hear good news very soon too :)

Congrats dude. I was ecstatic when I got my first acceptance. Hopefully you'll join me at NSU class of 2011.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!

Congrats on your 1st acceptance..must be a great feeling..

go out and celebrate this weekend..and good luck at your other interviews

Exigente:luck:

Congrats! If you are hoping to get away from the cold MI winters, you'll like AZCOM! I was told that it was so hot in the summer that they didn't even have their white coat ceremony until December!

You have a solid application. I bet you have more than a few options.:thumbup:

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congrats. now its time for the "holy crap I realize how much money its going to cost, how much of a time commitment this is going to be, do I really want to be a doctor?" phase. its a great phase, filled with night sweats and a ton of personal reflection. gluck!

When did you interview?

Hey don't worry, they said that they would get back in 2 - 3 weeks, don't give up !!

jafri91 - Congrats! I just got my acceptance letter today (1/25) too. I've got a question for you - do they want your deposit by 1/31??

does anyone else think giving less than a week for submitting a deposit is unreasonable?? :eek:

jafri91 - Congrats! I just got my acceptance letter today (1/25) too. I've got a question for you - do they want your deposit by 1/31??

does anyone else think giving less than a week for submitting a deposit is unreasonable?? :eek:

Thats strange, they told me in my letter that I have until Feb 19 to pay my deposit ... I would call them, maybe its an error?

I got my NSUCOM acceptance today too :) two in one week !!

yeah, i think i'll call them on Monday. but even if they give me until 2/19, my PCOM interview is 2/21! looks like they'll be getting my deposit either way :laugh:

congrats on the NSUCOM acceptance!