my 7 week countdown...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rachmoninov3

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished my interviews. I don't know about the first, but I got a really good feeling from the second: 'I really want you to be a medical student this fall... and I'm certain dorothy [the other interviewer] feels the same'--my second interviewer. Next I'll be labelled a, b, or c, and the top a's for the week go into the to be chosen pile. Then come spring break/st patty's day the dean takes out the ouiji board and fate is decided.

This is my neurotic countdown, but anyone who has to wait for schools that use this system can certainly make themselves at home here.

:luck: