1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

My AADSAS #

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DATMATT, Jul 29, 2002.

1. DATMATT

DATMATT SISU
    7+ Year Member

Sent my application out on July 17th and it was received on July 22nd. They gave me # 000974.

Now I have to finish my summer organic class & study for the DAT!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Vendor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Congrats, DATMATT,

Take it one day at a time. Wish you the best w/ Ochem.

DesiDentist

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. agutier3

agutier3 The City By the Bay
    7+ Year Member

How do you find out your AADSAS #?

I sent in my application July 3rd and have not been assigned a number. Is it mailed or do you find out on your ADEA account?

Any help would be appreciated.

Arby

4. DATMATT

DATMATT SISU
    7+ Year Member

ARBY,

I know because they sent me back the AADSAS Acknowledgment Receipt form to me. I sent in my application as a hardcopy and included this form. It was just a sheet of paper in a SASE. The stamped my number on it and the date it was received.

Good LUCK!

Matt