My Adventures

Started by Aegis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aegis

Primary Care and Aerospace
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently an Intern, but I started this blog at the beginning of third year mainly as a way to document and make fun of the clinical rotations. Looking back at it I was thinking some of it might be an entertaining read if your getting bogged down in whatever third and fourth year nonsense. I kept this thing pretty close to the chest in med school mainly because I just wanted something I could share with friends and family and speak whatever I wanted to without repercussions. But, now that I'm done I thought it might be nice to share. I will say that writing during third year was a huge outlet, I would really encourage it to anyone. Its pretty amazing to go back and read what you thought about a certain rotation and how your opinions change. Or just to keep track of all the madness that is med school.

www.sixtysixwhiskies.wordpress.com

-click on med school category
 
I'm currently an Intern, but I started this blog at the beginning of third year mainly as a way to document and make fun of the clinical rotations. Looking back at it I was thinking some of it might be an entertaining read if your getting bogged down in whatever third and fourth year nonsense. I kept this thing pretty close to the chest in med school mainly because I just wanted something I could share with friends and family and speak whatever I wanted to without repercussions. But, now that I'm done I thought it might be nice to share. I will say that writing during third year was a huge outlet, I would really encourage it to anyone. Its pretty amazing to go back and read what you thought about a certain rotation and how your opinions change. Or just to keep track of all the madness that is med school.

www.sixtysixwhiskies.wordpress.com

-click on med school category

good stuff! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Given the interest I added "the match" back as a post. Also tried to organize the med school category a bit so you can tell what rotation I'm talking about before opening it.