My Application Process

Started by zbaxter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zbaxter

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I figured I would make a thread highlighting my stats, schools I'm sending applications to, and any important information I receive along the way!

Stats:
  • Major: Biological Health Science
  • Minor: Biomedical Physics
  • GPA: 3.56 overall, 3.63 major, 3.51 prerequisite, and 3.66 upper level.
  • GRE: 308 (still waiting on AW scores)
  • 4 Letters of Recommendation (2x PT, 1x Professor, 1x Reserach Professor)
  • 362 Observational Hours (Acute, Outpatient, and Home Health)
  • Other: 100 hospital volunteer hours, 3 years part-time work, CPR/AED/FA certified, undergraduate research assistant for a DPT professor.
Applying:
  • FAMU, FGCU, FIU, Nova, UCF, UF, Miami, UNF, USF, Adventist, St. Augustine, Gannon
Status:
  • Interviews:
  • Accepted:
  • Waitlisted:
  • Declined:
 
Hey all,

I figured I would make a thread highlighting my stats, schools I'm sending applications to, and any important information I receive along the way!

Stats:
  • Major: Biological Health Science
  • Minor: Biomedical Physics
  • GPA: 3.56 overall, 3.63 major, 3.51 prerequisite, and 3.66 upper level.
  • GRE: 308 (still waiting on AW scores)
  • 4 Letters of Recommendation (2x PT, 1x Professor, 1x Reserach Professor)
  • 362 Observational Hours (Acute, Outpatient, and Home Health)
  • Other: 100 hospital volunteer hours, 3 years part-time work, CPR/AED/FA certified, undergraduate research assistant for a DPT professor.
Applying:
  • FAMU, FGCU, FIU, Nova, UCF, UF, Miami, UNF, USF, Adventist, St. Augustine, Gannon
Status:
  • Interviews:
  • Accepted:
  • Waitlisted:
  • Declined:
There's a sticky thread at the beginning of the forum that you could post this information in. It is called "GPA's, GRE's, etc.."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad