My Canadian Nov 2013 DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loteyk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this site has been great to me and I thought I'd get some more advice. I just received my marks for the Nov 2013 DAT.

RC: 22
Chem: 21
Bio: 17
Science Total: 18
AA: 20
PAT: 19
MDT: 18

I believe I need to write again. I've applied to only UofA (which doesn't look at science) and Dalhousie. I'm currently in my third year and my GPA after my second year was 3.755. Any shot of an interview? At the end of this year, I'm hoping to get my GPA up to close to 3.8 or higher

Thanks SDN :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, this site has been great to me and I thought I'd get some more advice. I just received my marks for the Nov 2013 DAT.

RC: 22
Chem: 21
Bio: 17
Science Total: 18
AA: 20
PAT: 19
MDT: 18

I believe I need to write again. I've applied to only UofA (which doesn't look at science) and Dalhousie. I'm currently in my third year and my GPA after my second year was 3.755. Any shot of an interview? At the end of this year, I'm hoping to get my GPA up to close to 3.8 or higher

Thanks SDN :)

Hey, Im just wondering whether you received any interviews this year? If you don't mind telling.

Hey, Im just wondering whether you received any interviews this year? If you don't mind telling.
Hey buddy, I don't mind at all. I have not received any notice for an interview so I'm guessing I didn't get one. My scores were avg, and my grades are avg (hovering around a 3.77 ish) and i'm only in my 3rd year. Yeah, I'm disappointed, but there's nothing but time (I'm only 20). I didn't apply to Dalhousie properly, so I def won't get an interview there, but UofA I'm still praying for haha

Hey buddy, I don't mind at all. I have not received any notice for an interview so I'm guessing I didn't get one. My scores were avg, and my grades are avg (hovering around a 3.77 ish) and i'm only in my 3rd year. Yeah, I'm disappointed, but there's nothing but time (I'm only 20). I didn't apply to Dalhousie properly, so I def won't get an interview there, but UofA I'm still praying for haha

Thank you for sharing! You are absolutely right, nothing but time! Good luck with UofA! :xf: