my chance at SCCO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Definately not

make sure you have good references but you should be able to secure an interview with those stats.

Go for it!
 
make sure that your science gpa is above 3.0 or else you won't get an interview....sucks for me because they shouldve told me that before I wasted money
 
Hi all,

I am debating whether or not I should apply to SCCO. I have a cum GPA of 3.15. OAT TS and AA 320. I have a few extracurriculars. I work as an optometric assistant. I've graduated from undergrad 2 yrs ago. Is it too late in the game to apply?

HELL NO it's not too late. i took two years off to CONTINUE working in optical as a licensed RCLD, and i've been doing fine (4+ years in optometry/optical)! two years is NOTHING! their average age of applicants is 24.