My chance to get into DPT program??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stephilosphy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm so nervous right now about my chance to get accepted by DPT program, because my GPA is not that good. Recently I decide to apply for the USC DPT program and most other schools in California.

Here's my situation:

overall GPA: 3.40
Prerequisite GPA: 3.3 (I got C+ in one of the biology course, and anatomy, so bad!)

GRE: 1200

One of the reason why I got the low GPA is I'm an international student, English is not my origin language. Hopefully the school would consider it.:(

Observation Hours: only 40 so far, and I'm trying to get more in different settings during this year.

Members don't see this ad.

how do you know you really want to be a DPT after only 40 observation hours?

Besides DPT, I will apply to master of nursing too. I just want to be a healthcare worker.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your Grades are fine, Your GRE are fine.

About the observation hours, after about 23 hours of out-patient rehab I knew I liked PT. Then after going to acute care for about 1 day, It made it even more interesting. So there are some people who just fall in love with the profession.

Your Grades are fine, Your GRE are fine.

About the observation hours, after about 23 hours of out-patient rehab I knew I liked PT. Then after going to acute care for about 1 day, It made it even more interesting. So there are some people who just fall in love with the profession.

Yes, I agree with U!!:luck: