My chance to get into DPT program??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stephilosphy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I'm so nervous right now about my chance to get accepted by DPT program, because my GPA is not that good. Recently I decide to apply for the USC DPT program and most other schools in California.

Here's my situation:

overall GPA: 3.40
Prerequisite GPA: 3.3 (I got C+ in one of the biology course, and anatomy, so bad!)

GRE: 1200

One of the reason why I got the low GPA is I'm an international student, English is not my origin language. Hopefully the school would consider it.🙁

Observation Hours: only 40 so far, and I'm trying to get more in different settings during this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your Grades are fine, Your GRE are fine.

About the observation hours, after about 23 hours of out-patient rehab I knew I liked PT. Then after going to acute care for about 1 day, It made it even more interesting. So there are some people who just fall in love with the profession.
 
Your Grades are fine, Your GRE are fine.

About the observation hours, after about 23 hours of out-patient rehab I knew I liked PT. Then after going to acute care for about 1 day, It made it even more interesting. So there are some people who just fall in love with the profession.

Yes, I agree with U!!:luck: